Sunday, September 23, 2007

pic? nah!!! is picture!!!!




fuck...dunno y my prc gt problem...cibai


guliu...this time i post some pic about my kennel....




my 2 bed...ya i live alone in a double bedroom..hehe...if u guys wanna visit me...u can sleep at the bed with full of shirt de..haha.. so untidy chim chim chim........my floor i 2 week baru wip 1 time de....so it will be quite dirty.i lazy to put my shirt into the cupboard so i tempo let my 2nd bed be my cupboard...haha.hope can fast fast get a gf n ask her to help me to clean my room n tidy it!!!hahaha..wei~~~~i nt that bad de la...i nt like iz n bh n bj.....especially nt like gl n cj this 2 slut...


my little icebox...beside my icebox is my drinking water system(饮水机)bt too bad i spoilt it...n untill now adi 1 week i haven ask ppl to repair it...so till now i still live on the water ontop of my desk which is beside my phone which is still charging....above the 饮水机 is some med that i brought from kch.below the 饮水机 ,there's a rice cooker n a dunno how to say de...for cooking de..diao the pan so lousy de..i fried things one time nia...the colour drop down adi...so cibai.....punteng is black colour de...i go wash it then become orange colour ki...cibai...dunno i will die o nt...okok...beside the pan is a pail of 8 galleon water....y put the water there????because i spoiled my 饮水机 so i cant put the water onto it...cibai hor...gt so big pail of water bt u cant drink it n everyday still need to go to LAWSON to buy water..cibai

errrr..my pc....forget i the msn is i chat with who de....on the left hand side is a tv aka television..
bt i didnt use it cause china's program nt nice de...lol.beside my tv is my text book..lol.n beside my pc is my phone still charging n also my spring of health...above my pc n tv is a small book shelf....on the left side is a box of REMY MARTIN which was given at KLIA cause i fought with terrorist.u guys come here i chia u guys drink...beside the xo is some books about antient rome n greek..hehe....shock leh cause i gt read like this de books..haha...n beside the books u guys gt see tiok a red love???
fuck...that is nt given by girls ...u guys dun misunderstood....cibai if gt so ho kang then song lo...haha.that is given by mf bh bj n yh .lol...it's a lollypop that is carried by mr bean's bear bear...
haha..so nice n cute...tq u four NOOB~~~

hehe..this is my little bed..hehe...see the yellow small pillow on the bed?haha...i brought it from kch...lol...if i dun have that pillow..then i couldnt sleep..beside the pillow is a file thati put all my important de ojipala things inside...the yellow thing i forget wat it is le..
finally!!!!!!! walao so cu!!!!!damn handsome!!!!!

handsome?

lanjiao!!!!!!!!

haha....me....fuck...i dun say u guys also know la...if nt is gl meh......he gt so 丰满???

got chim!!!!!!

y???

cause he is faceless void.

永远的青春!!!!永远的最爱!!!!永远的景江!!!!


11 comments:

DevilSaphire AKA tonyhawk8802 said...

kan!!! really rm800+ room
gt tv kok, fridge kok, mlm!!

really messy like kennel,
bo pian, u'r bane hallow,
open ulti run like ferrari...

cibai! the ;ast picture lanjiao face!!! I LIKE CHIM!!!

t.R.a.C.y said...

wat the...
so many fei hua lian pian eh...i read till swt!!!!
ngek ngek ngek...jj,i knw y u wanna rent double bedroom.....coz easy for u ma~~~~~~~~~~

LinGLinG said...

ur room so cute eh..

walao cant c properly la..

zoom can?

cant c wher the medi wher the book bla*3 ler..

LinGLinG said...

i noe la.. tat msn is.......


































CAREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

輕飄飄 said...

嗎害... 你住這麼高貴的做舍
.... lin
你們看到我的就會知道甚麼叫做 差別!
幹... 光龍住的也挺好的

tan, a yeo's brand! said...

找个女人帮你收拾收拾是对的
碰巧有两个床适合你做功课阿
汗!哈哈

t.R.a.C.y said...

ling ling...你还真的很用心去看他写的那些废话连篇的描述....

clap!clap!clap!

LinGLinG said...

me? wher got.. i roughly reading it nia haha.. yalo qiyao is right.. find a gf la since u gt 2 bed ther.. can join de bed ler..



chu la..

Diana Lim said...

哎哟...你们误会了啦...他哪里有这样粗...是吧景江??? hehehe

LinGLinG said...

diana ni hen liao jie ta HO!!!!

Caren said...

haha.. y u write thgs also can write until so funny. description of ur room also can seem like a joke.. lol.. gf is not for cleaning ur room de ok?? gf is for u to love and sayang one.. sigh.. the guys nowadays..